Re: webid instant message alpha testing

On 2 March 2015 at 16:31, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org> wrote:

> Melvin
>
> This looks very nice. I just tried the UI, didn't look at the triples.
> I logged in and made three messages, and favorited one.
> The UI seems to have been carefully thought about and the layout balanced
> and friendly.

Thanks!

> To what extent are the triples cimba compatible?

95% I'd say, each chat message is the same sioc : Post format as cimba.

I'm using dct : creator as well as mblog : author until cimb v next is
finalized.  I dont quite have all the nice follow your nose of cimba ie

webid -> workspace -> sioc Space -< Channel -> Posts

But I do use

webid -> workspace

and I'm thinking up a way to differentiate from Channels and Chat, so I may
just use ChatChannel.  Work in progress

It's designed to compliment cimba

> Would be nice to have it use the workspace system.

It does

> I had a blank screens at a couple of points, it would  be nice for it to
> let me know what it is trying to do when it is waiting for a web server.

Good point.  Will fix that, thanks!