Re: No discussion of patents, was Re: Social AUTH Patent

On 08/06/2015 11:16 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> It is extremely bad practice to send people unsolicited information
> about a patent.

I am not a lawyer, but based on prior discussions with IP lawyers I
believe Sandro's point is absolutely correct.

[Brief soapbox point:]
This is yet another example of how our current patent system is
fundamentally broken: it creates an incentive for inventors to be
WILLFULLY IGNORANT of other people's inventions.  That STINKS.

David Booth