Re: Should WebIDs denote people or accounts?

+1

Either "Actor" and "Persona" work for me.

So then an Actor (or alternatively a Persona) gets some name (WebId) and
has the authority to act some role for a natural legal entity.   That works
for me as long as there is *not* some rule built into the protocol that
specifies that the natural legal entity must be stated.  That should be an
option of the Account.  So that a Bank would probably insist that the
natural legal entity was named and authenticated.  Also a Corporation would
be a persona in that sense, acting on the authority of a *collection* of
the natural legal agents sitting on its board of directors.

I suppose it is kind of a philosophical point how serious we get about the
criteria "natural".  Me, i like it in there ... but who am i to say LOL.

seth

the #toothlessfoodie <https://plus.google.com/s/%23toothlessfoodie>
Facebook: facebook.com/russell.seth
Blog: fastblogit.com/seth/