Re: Should WebIDs denote people or accounts?

I think an Account is an Agent operated by some Entity (like Facebook,
Google, Bank, etc)  in service to some Persona.  The Persona agent must
authenticate or identify itself to the Account agent.  So it would would be
confusing, should be accept that ontology, to confuse "Account" with
"Persona" ... er at least confusing to me.

seth

the #toothlessfoodie <https://plus.google.com/s/%23toothlessfoodie>
Facebook: facebook.com/russell.seth
Blog: fastblogit.com/seth/