Re: Should WebIDs denote people or accounts?

On 5/18/14 12:29 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

>     We don't have a problem have a problem here at all.
>

> Yes, I think Kingsley has it here.
>
> When I am entering a country I present a passport.  The are not giving
> access to the passport, they are giving access to the person.
>
> Some people have more than one passport, each will have different
> effects, but the same person is using them.
Yep!

We don't have a problem here. The specs are loosely coupled, and RDF
statements enable expression that ultimately manifests personae.

Passports, Drivers Licenses, Club Cards, Credit Cards etc.. are all
examples of Identity Cards that can represent the personae of a single
person.