ill guess there is a parallel google initiative, all coordinated by the US NSTIC and its nefarious aims for “cooperative vendors”. Im supportive, providing the US stuff boots assurance in peer-peer identity, which then takes “systemic OECD-wide security policies” into account.

From: Kingsley Idehen
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎June‎ ‎29‎, ‎2014 ‎2‎:‎38‎ ‎PM
To: public-rww@w3.org, public-webid@w3.org
Cc: peter Msn

All,

Simple example of loosely coupled identification and authentication.
Basically, I have a simple Access Control List (ACL) that requires you
to verify your identity using a variety of identifier and authentication
protocol combos en route to viewing the protected resource (a PNG image).

Note: WebID-TLS and TLS are distinct options i.e., you can use one or
the other.

Links:

[1]
http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/RWW-Demos/billionaire-ping-pong.png