Re: Does FOAF provide sufficient ontological support for WebID & WWW Identity AUTH REQ's?

Hi Kingsley,

thanks for the response. Yes. Current format of WebID (specifically) is
simply FOAF.  Calling it WebID when it means FOAF is well...  FOAF.

When it starts to be used for authentication problems emerge -
authentication being a form of agreement that you knowingly access a
private record or access control value; that is protected by some form of
authentication.

Assuming of course; the authentication mechanism isn't triggering off
approvals to other peoples stuff, but rather effectively providing access
to stuff on a legitimate (or as intended) basis...  perhaps also, as
understood by all involved parties too...