Re: Request for Review of WebID specs before publishing

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html

4) Overview

a) The TimBL uri under the image in the beginning of line text should be
hyperlinked:

"The WebID URI - "http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i"

b) "is an Identifier that denotes" should be "is an identifier that
denotes" and " Or it can related the WebID to Principals" should be " Or
it can related the WebID to principals" unless we are capitalizing these
terms for a reason.
c) "who acts in the world, ... " sounds weird and the comma should be
taken out.  Perhaps "who directs the World Web Consortium..."
d) Given the minute size of the #i hash tag, in

"The WebID URI - /"http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card*#i*"/ - is
an Identifier that denotes (refers to) a person or more generally an
agent: in the illustration the referent is Tim Berners Lee, the real
physical person who has a history, who invented the World Wide Web, who
acts in the world, ... The WebID Profile URI -
/"http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card"/ - denotes..."

I would consider explicitly saying something like:

"The WebID URI - /"http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card*#i*"/ -
(with #i hash tag)  is an Identifier that denotes (refers to) a person
or more generally an agent: in the illustration the referent is Tim
Berners Lee, the real physical person who has a history, who invented
the World Wide Web, who acts in the world, ... The WebID Profile URI -
/"http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card"/ - (no #i hash tag) denotes"

to draw attention to the differences.

         - Erich