Re: WebID discussion in Debian

Hi.

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> writes:

> Debian already has PGP-based WoT.  So question remains: how is WebID
> relevant for *Debian*?

For the records, I've provided some feedback about WebID in the
debian-devel@ thread (and have as well forwarded a mail by Andrei), that
I hope will have provided more useful details to felow Debian project
members.

Also, I intend to run a BoF at the forecoming DebConf [0] (to be
confirmed) together with Jonas, and maybe in between now and august,
prepare some interesting WebID-based PoC for Debian services to be
demoed there.

If some of you happen to pass by in the second week of August, in the
Swiss alps, you'd be most welcome to discuss WebID, Debian and other
matters at the DebConf.

Best regards,

[0] http://debconf13.debconf.org/
--