Re: TestSuite to verify WebID authentication services

Thanks Angelo, your proposal below is exactly what we were hoping to
do with the Test Suite. I think we erred trying to build something
a bit too complicated requiring the authentication endpoint to return
information about the reasons for the failure. It is probably best
to start with something very simple like what you are proposing, and
then make proposals on how endpoints that get false negtives can
enhance their score.