Re: Cert Ontology

> On 19 Mar 2013, at 16:48, Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl> wrote:

>>> I think xsd:base64 and xsd:hexBinary are interchangeable. Their domain is a binary sequence in each case. If we add this we would need to mention the equivalence as a note in the WebID over TLS spec, and we should improve our programs to accept both.
>>>
>>> If someone wants to put together the ontology in N3 for this and submitt it here for discussion we can then add it to the cert ontology when we get consensus.
>> OK I can do it. BTW, it is good time to clear and rebuild cert ont.
>
> If you do that, please just edit the n3 ontology and change as little as possible, so that
> it is easy to look at the diffs to see what was changed.
Please find the cert ont after my editions.
Changelog:
1. Add classes: DSAKey and DSAPrivateKey
2. Add missing RSAPrivateKey class
3. Add properties: p, q, g, y (public key) and x (private key)
4. Remove orphaned Signature class

In free time I will try to put the changes to HG.

Best,
Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk

> Thanks.
>

>>> Henry
>>>
>>> PS. I have a bit of a flue so I can't do much just now.

>>> Social Web Architect
>>> http://bblfish.net/
>>>

>> --
>> Dominik Tomaszuk