Re: voting problem - Re: WebID hash questionair voting is open

On 23 Jan 2013, at 17:22, Natanael Arndt <arndtn@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 23.01.2013 17:05, schrieb Henry Story:

>>> Nathanael,
>>>
>>>   it could be that this is because you are not associated with an Apache Member and so cannot
>> Sorry, I meant a W3C member!
>>
>>> vote. It seems this questionair is set up as a formal vote
>>>
>>>      https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/51933/webid-hash/
>>>
>>> But I am not sure how I could tell. Since you are not part of a W3C member organisation, it could
>>> be that you don't have rights to vote. This would leave the error message certainly to be very
>>> much desired. Laurent, does that sound like a possible reason for the problem?
>>>

>>>                 Henry
> Ok, no problem, but I thought I'm also invited because it says:

> And I can log-in and I'm listed on http://www.w3.org/community/webid/participants (affiliated with Private Individual is a mistake, I'm affiliated to nobody or maybe University of Leipzig).

yes, I was not saying you can't, or should not. I was just putting forward a hypothesis
about a possible cause for the problem...

The Systeam should be able to tell from where they are if there are restrictions.
I don't know from the Interface that I have what if there are any restrictions put
in place.

Henry