Re: voting problem - Re: WebID hash questionair voting is open

Am 23.01.2013 17:05, schrieb Henry Story:
> On 23 Jan 2013, at 17:04, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net
> <mailto:henry.story@bblfish.net>> wrote:
>> On 23 Jan 2013, at 16:57, Natanael Arndt <arndtn@gmail.com
>> <mailto:arndtn@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>> Hello Laurent,
>>> I'm using Debian GNU/Linux wheezy (Debian 7.0) with iceweasel 17.0.1
>>> and I also tried it with chromium 22.0.1229.94, the gnome Webbrowser
>>> 3.4.2 with WebKit 1.8.1. and with my android (CM 10/4.1.2) phone
>>> with android browser, both in my Wifi and over mobile data. I always
>>> got the same output.
>> Nathanael,
>>
>>   it could be that this is because you are not associated with an
>> Apache Member and so cannot
> Sorry, I meant a W3C member!
>
>> vote. It seems this questionair is set up as a formal vote
>>
>>      https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/51933/webid-hash/
>>
>> But I am not sure how I could tell. Since you are not part of a W3C
>> member organisation, it could
>> be that you don't have rights to vote. This would leave the error
>> message certainly to be very
>> much desired. Laurent, does that sound like a possible reason for the
>> problem?
>>
>> Henry
Ok, no problem, but I thought I'm also invited because it says:

And I can log-in and I'm listed on
http://www.w3.org/community/webid/participants (affiliated with Private
Individual is a mistake, I'm affiliated to nobody or maybe University of
Leipzig).

But I don't want to insist to vote.

Natanael