Re: Another voting problem? - Re: WebID hash questionair voting is open

It seems Henry's vote and Sergio's vote got mixed up somehow.

First, Henry voted, see record [1], note the rationale contains "Speaking
personally here, and not as chair of course." so I'm assuming Henry wrote
this, this is confirmed at the end of the report emails.

Now, look at this record [2] from Sergio Fernandez which contains the same
rationale "Speaking personally here, and not as chair of course.", so it's
either a copy/paste mistake from Sergio, or a bug in the voting system.

I note that Henry's vote isn't visible anywhere at
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/51933/webid-hash/results, which is worrisome.

Steph.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Jan/0015.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Jan/0021.html

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>wrote:

> On 23 Jan 2013, at 12:56, Natanael Arndt <arndtn@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Am 17.01.2013 00:16, schrieb Henry Story:
> >> Hi Team,
> >>
> >> At the previous teleconf we opened the WebID hash question air
> >> for a vote in order to get a perspective on where the larger
> >> group stands on this issue.
> >>
> >> All members of the WebID community group can vote on this
> >> here:
> >>
> >>   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/51933/webid-hash/
> >>
> >> Please leave a note on why you voted as you did. Anyone
> >> can later change their mind, so don't feel constrained by
> >> what other people voted for before you.
> >>
> >>  The voting is scheduled to be closed on the 01 Feb 2013
> >> which will be after the next teleconf, so that we can discuss
> >> that then.
> >>
> >>      Henry
> >>
> >> Social Web Architect
> >> http://bblfish.net/
> >>
> > Sorry for the technical question, but I always get "Saving failed with
> > error Program error: a widget must be loaded before creation" when I
> > want to submit my answer. What did I wrong?
>
> Not sure really. Perhaps the systeam can help?
>
> Henry
>

> > Natanael

Steph.