Re: voting problem - Re: WebID hash questionair voting is open

Hello Natanael,

We have seen this problem some months ago on an other questionnaire and
it seemed to be browser-dependent.
Can you give us some details about your system/browser (name, version).
Do you have the possibility to test with an other browser ?

Thanks,
Laurent