Re: (Dis)Proving that 303s have a performance impact.

hi,

cooluris [1] holds a lot of info, you might want to consider reading it.

please also check my suggestion for this issue [2]

wkr turnguard

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Feb/0196.html

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION