Re: Formal WebID Teleconf Friday February 1 2013 15:00UTC

Hello all,

As per https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/53, I've
created the wiki page for security aspects of WebID at the conceptual
level. You can find it here:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Identity_Security. Please feel
free to contribute with your own ideas.

Since I suspect we're going to need a similar page for WebID-TLS, I have
created a stub wiki document which you can find here:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Authentication_Security

Best,
Andrei