Re: Adding a pointer to a WebID in a GPG pubkey

I think the main topic here is WebID discovery by embedding a triple
pointing to a WebID inside a GPG key. You can also consider it as an
alternative authentication method, specific to GPG's web of trust, since
you would use GPG keys instead of certificates. It is very similar to
WebID-TLS, where your public key (which is published on a key repository)
contains a pointer to your WebID profile, and your profile document
contains an RDF representation of the public key.

Andrei