Re: WebID Integration Usecases with Semantic Web

On 29 April 2013 13:14, Dileepa Jayakody <dileepajayakody@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think some blog-posts/tutorials on WebID usecases will come in handy
> for beginners to try out stuff.
> Building an eco-system around this technology will really help early
> adopters :)
> Thanks all, for your valuable ideas!

+1

Henry used to maintain an excellent blog series when he was at Sun.

https://blogs.oracle.com/bblfish/

We could certainly do with some more blogs and a jumping in point for
beginners, but im unsure anyone has had time to gather things together
recently