Re: Google Summer of Code & WebID

Hi Andrei,

Yes I too was able to login to data.fm from Chrome.
I had not imported my client-certs to Chrome earlier and was thinking
pairing would work with data.fm.
Sorry for the false alarm.
So basically for every device that I'm gonna use to login with WebID, I
need to use the same certificates. got it :)

Thanks,
Dileepa