Re: WebID Integration Usecases with Semantic Web

Thanks Mo for the explanation.
As you have mentioned, WebID's architecture is very similar to the inherent
architecture of the web itself.
WebID has been evolving since 2004/2005, but compared to OpenID, the
adoption of WebID is not very high, if I may say. Please correct me if I'm
wrong. Is this due to constant changes in the WebID spec, or due to lack of
fully-fledged implementations of WebID?
Thoughts are welcome..

Thanks,
Dileepa