Fwd: Re: webid on nginx?

i guess we can move it to new list...

--- Begin forwarded message from ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ ---
From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
To: public-xg-webid <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:13:05 +0000
Subject: Re: webid on nginx?

Excerpts from elf Pavlik's message of 2012-01-24 21:09:05 +0000:
> Hello,
>
> I've heard while ago about some issues related to using webid with nginx (even that it may not work for some reason). Searching wiki and mailing list archive for 'nginx' gave no results.
>
> If webid doesn't play well with nginx I would consider it a huge show stopper ;)
>
> Congratulations on converting into a Community Group!
> =)
> ~ elf Pavlik ~

some update on this thread, in case anyone here has time and enthusiasm to check it out:

15:59:36 MK_FG A bit of a heads-up on nginx client certs issue -
               http://mailman.nginx.org/pipermail/nginx-devel/2012-September/002779.html
15:59:56 MK_FG Looks like there was working, but a bit non-obvious solution all along
16:01:04 MK_FG If you have a real-world use case, maybe you can test it and leave a comment if it doesn't work
               for some reason
16:01:35 MK_FG But I fail to see any flaws there atm - you get redirect to location block as necessary, and
               that's it
16:02:21 elf-pavlik ok, let me check with some other folks who have worked with it more, thanks for keeping that
                    thread alive!
16:03:12 MK_FG Minimal config I've tested it with - https://raw.github.com/gist/3794825/
--- End forwarded message ---