TPAC Lyon meeting for WebID, RWW & Social Web community groups

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 15:37:43 +0200
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>, federated-social-web@googlegroups.com
We have a room available now for The W3C Technical Plenary (TPAC) which is happening end of October in Lyon (France).
This should allow us to have space for discussion of issues from each of these three community groups, and hopefully also between the community groups.

We have a room for 15, Monday and Tuesday:

   http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/Overview.html#GroupSchedule

You can register here:

  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2012/

It is 45 per day per person before October 16. It is 135 per day after October 16. So hurry and put your name down.

We should also have something on Wednesday. If you are coming there please add your name to the wiki
   http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas#WebID_and_RWWeb

 We can discuss the agenda as we work out who is coming...

 All the best,

Henry Story

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/