Introduction to the WebID IG

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:19:57 +0200
To: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
Hello,

I've joined this group a month or so ago but did not introduce myself.
I am a researcher in computer science, working on the Semantic Web since
2004. I've mostly worked on theoretical aspects connected to knowledge
representation but I am interested in the applications in the area of
Linked Data, Social Semantic Web, recently privacy and access control.
I do not intend to contribute actively to this group, being mostly an
observer.

I am also involved in the W3C RDF 1.1 WG, for which I will attend the
meetings at TPAC in Lyon. The meeting overlaps entirely with the WebID
meeting, but I'll attend the plenary too.  Maybe there will be a chance
to talk to some of you there.

Best
--
Antoine Zimmermann