certificate-authorities in CertificateRequest

I have re-opened ISSUE-62 on certificate-authorities list [1]

Currently the  WebID spec

  http://webid.info/spec/#requesting-the-client-certificate

suggests that the server requests the null certificate-authorities list.
This means that the end-user is asked to select all certificates available
in his browser. As it happens at present for most users there will be
none chosen, since most users don't have any, or very few as the author of
the Android API argues in the message in bug report 38393 below.

 But things could change and users could end up having more than 1,
and in Europe certificates are more widely spread. If they have more
than 1 certificates it would be very helpful if a server could request
certificates that were WebID enabled, so that the user did not mistakenly
send a traditional certificate that the WebID enabled server could do
nothing about.

I think this was an issue Ben Laurie meant to bring up recently when he
discussed the number of certificates we have to choose.

  So the only technical solution available to us at this time, is the
certificate_authorities selector in a request, and to have this set
to some DN that signals a WebID enabled certificate.

   Would this work? What could we have this DN be?

   CN=WebID,O=W3C

   perhaps? Are there tricks one could use so that even actual CAs could
add that DN to their chain?

   I am asking for technical answers here please, not for rants about
how TLS's failings. If this can get to work and be reasonably popular,
it will be incentive for future versions of TLS or future protocols to
improve this part of the protocol.