Re: [foaf-protocols] [foaf-dev] WebID support for Node.js

And I forgot, I may consider redoing it with CoffeeScript (
http://coffeescript.org/) because it makes javascript classes a lot more
easy to use.

For end user it won't change a thing because coffeescript is compiled into
JavaScript which can be used both web and server side (node).

--
Baptiste Lafontaine
http://magnetik.org