Re: WebID teleconf, Friday 30 Nov

hi, i'd like to add an non-goal to this, that would be to define webID
to fit webID+TLS. since we have no clue what authentication methods
there will be.

see 3. MUST be an HTTP(s) URI section
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/index.php?title=WebID_Definition/hash&oldid=481

wkr turnguard

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION