Re: #URIs and redirections

On 11/29/12 5:17 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> In the case of the Apple keychain, there is a well known way to get that fixed: send them a bug report.
> The reason it has not been fixed yet, is perhaps that you have not, and secondly that very very very few poepl e - including the Apple testers have thought of clicking on that link I presume.
It doesn't matter.

The goal is for it to just work. No finger pointing. This is exactly how
the DBpedia project came to be. Simple goal: show the power of Linked
Data, surmount idiosyncrasies, finger pointing simply not an option.

I would like to believe DBpedia is a resounding success and ultimate
demonstration of what Linked Data is about.