Re: WebID-ISSUE-70 (#fragment): Decide if WebIDs should(not) be constrained to URIs with hashFragments [WebID definition]

On 23 Nov 2012, at 17:09, "WebID Community Group Issue Tracker" <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> WebID-ISSUE-70 (#fragment): Decide if WebIDs should(not) be constrained to URIs with hashFragments [WebID definition]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/70
>
> Raised by: Henry Story
> On product: WebID definition
>
> Pros and cons are listed here:
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash

We had Phil Archer on our teleconf today to talk about POWDER [1]. I
thought it would be  fun to try to defining our Issue-70 with it.

Here is my first attempt at modelling our problem  ( without the help
of a POWDER Triple Store, so there are very likely bugs ).

  @prefix owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#> .
  @prefix powder: <http://www.w3.org/2007/05/powder-s#> .
  @prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
  @prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .

  :Profiles owl:equivalentClass [ owl:intersectionOf (
         foaf:PersonalProfileDocument
         [ a owl:Restriction;
           owl:onProperty powder:matchesregex;
           owl:hasValue "^https?\:\/\/.*[^#]" ]
         )
      ];
      rdfs:comment """
         The WebID Profiles that are identified as explained by spec in solution 1)
         of http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash
         or those that are recommended in solution 2)
         ( though we don't capture the relation from the document to the Agent here. )
      """ .

  :WebIDAgent owl:equivalentClass [ owl:intersectionOf (
             foaf:Agent
             [ a owl:Restriction;
               owl:onProperty powder:matchesregex;
               owl:hasValue "^https?\:\/\/.*#.+$" ]
           )
      ];
      rdfs:comment """
         The Agents that could be WebID Agents ( though it is missing the
       relation between the profile and the WebID - a WebID needs a Profile )
      """ .

Henry

[1] Meeting minutes
    http://www.w3.org/2012/11/23-webid-minutes.html