Order - Re: Simple Straw Poll re. Hash URI Specificity and WebID Definition

On 21 Nov 2012, at 17:57, Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org> wrote:

> I'm told that people are "voting" by just answering the ML, with
> non-consistent cross-posting on top of that.
>
> Can we have more chaos, please? I mean, seriously...
>
> W3C has some tools (WBS) to setup polls. Also, this must be proposed
> by the chair to have some value.

Thanks for pointing out this WBS tool. I need to look at that.

In the meantime please put arguments up in favour of the options
in the wiki and against

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash

if you feel that someone's arguments are something you agree on
put your name next to that argument.

Not everybody is here listening to the mailing lists right now.

Henry

PS. I did ask twice for an issue to be opened on this on the WebID issue
database btw, but it looks like the work to follow a simple process
is felt to be worth less time creating a stir on the mailing list.