Re: [WebID-spec] real examples

My feeling is that we're turning the core WebID spec into a dissertation.
It should remain as concise as possible so that those willing to implement
WebID can do so without too much noise. You're not trying to convince them
of the value of WebID, if they are looking at the spec, chances are they
already understand what WebID can do and why they should use it.

What you want here is a WebID primer which typically includes more
detailled examples illustrating the core spec and other tips for users.

I'll prepare an outline for a WebID primer for the teleconference on Friday.

Steph