Re: New WebID spec on identity.

On 19.11.2012 15:04, Andrei SAMBRA wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've started drafting the new WebID spec, which deals exclusively with
> identity. It should reflect what we discussed at the last teleconf. You
> can see the latest draft version here:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html
>
> I'm not even sure how to call it at this point, since WebIDentity
> Identity spec just doesn't sound right. Maybe we should call it the
> "WebID spec", and refer to the old one as WebID-TLS.
>
> Please let me know if/what comments you may have, so I can make the
> necessary adjustments.
My comments:
1. section 6.1.1: add FOAF properties, which are used in spec, i.e.
foaf:nick, foaf:weblog, foaf:knows. Note that foaf:knows is in domain
and range of Person (not Agent)
2. section 6.3: Fragment "The style="word-wrap: break-word; white-space:
pre-wrap;" attributes allow the number to be displayed on more than one
line so that it will wrapped across lines and not just continue off to
the right of the screen." is not necessary.
3. section 6.3: attributes @xml:lang="en" and @dir="ltr" in html element
is not necessary. This example should be minimal.
4. section 6.3: who the example isn't in RDFa Lite 1.1?
5. section 2: Outline isn't consistent with the facts.
6. section 6.2 and 6.3: IMO sec 6.2 and 6.3 should be reversted and to
last sec (Turtle) should be add remarks about RDF/XML and <link/>
7. section C.1 FOAF spec should be added to References

Best,
Dominik Tomaszuk