Re: Webid on windows?

Thanks Peter.

Someone on our mailing list had indeed posted a ticket with MS, so the bug report you mention
may be the consequence of that going through

"How to use a custom X509CertificateValidator with an IIS hosted WCF service and self-signed client certificate"    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2480671

This may be useful for others working in that space.

Henry