Re: as trustworthy as the hierarchical CA system currently in place...

On 5 Mar 2012, at 11:46, elf Pavlik wrote:

> trying https connections to domains of people your website states that you know:
> https://bblfish.net/ - (exception - common name www.foafssl.org) issuer: StartCom Ltd.

That is because I don't yet have an https WebID, and I never claimed I did. You can't just
take an http url, s/http/https/ and get a valid URL; unless you find me making an owl:sameAs
claim.

The https port on that machine is foafssl.org.

I am building a 100% https web server, which will then give me an https WebID.