Re: WebID teleconf?

Hi Henry, adminreq (for heads-up),

It might be too late for tomorrow, adminreq usually anticipates a couple days advance notice.

You may request a zakim slot per month or two, at your convenience. Since you transitioned from XG to CG, we allow you to use that service.

Please, submit your telcon request to adminreq as soon as possible.

Coralie

(Short, curt and ill-formed message sent from my portable telephone machine.)