Re: Formal WebID Teleconf Friday Dec 14 15:00UTC

I don't know how to make this questionnaire visible without opening up the questionnaire
to answers. So here is the latest version of the questionnaire.
Please send feedback before the teleconf, so we can have something we can
settle on quickly.

Henry