Re: Requesting Agent too General

On 10 Dec 2012, at 15:36, Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com> wrote:

> So..what exactly is your question? Do we need to define what a Requesting Agent is? Or, if we should mention HTTP(S) in the definition?

both I think.

The spec is building up the concept of an Requesting Agent that is very general in that it can make requests to anything. ( What is not a requesting agent under that definition? ) What it seems to me is that the spec only needs to speak of making a request. There is no need to create a category of agents that make requests.