Re: MyProfile REST API.

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:04:43 +0100, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 8/16/12 4:25 AM, Corey Mwamba wrote:
>> My WebID is http://webid.coreymwamba.co.uk/ and it works at
>> https://resourceme.bergnet.org/test
>>
>> Sorry for posting this here if this is the wrong place!
>>
>> Corey Mwamba.
> Corey,
>
> Please also test verification of your WebID using the service at:
> http://id.myopenlink.net/ods/webid_demo.html .
>
> This is a WebID protocol QA and interop oriented request.

Dear Kingsley,

It didn't work there either, I'm afraid. "NoVerified".

Not sure why not: but I am wondering if it's to do with my WebID being a URL instead of a URI [for which, to be honest, I still do not understand the importance].

I'll try with a new WebID [hopefully with a fragment identifier!] and let you know!

C.