Re: Integration of webid by SAAS providers

Well I do have one recommendation:
   Use an RDF library so that your mapping goes as follows:

    LDAP -> object layer -> RDF triples

The RDF library will help make sure your RDF serialisations are correct and that you are
writing something that makes sense. Don't write the serialisations directly, as you will likely
get them wrong.

  Henry