WebID, Linked Data and Commerce

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:50:52 +0200
Cc: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
I gave a talk at the EID conference in Biel, Switerland, a month ago where
I presented how one could use WebID and linked data to create a commercial
trust network that would enable a much more flexible and decentralised type
of e-commerce, and greatly increase trust on the web.

I only just had time to put up the slides with audio:

  http://www.slideshare.net/bblfish/webid-and-commerce

The slides with accompanying text and the permalink for the talk
is here:

  http://bblfish.net/blog/2012/04/30/

This should help stir some interest in areas which have perhaps
not been so aware of the developments in the linked data space.

I look forward to your feedback.

	Henry Story

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/