Re: WebIDs and Content-Location

right, content negotiation looks correctly implemented:

http://validator.linkeddata.org/vapour?vocabUri=http%3A%2F%2Fvmuss13.deri.ie%2Ffoafprofiles%2Fhada%23me&classUri=http%3A%2F%2F&propertyUri=http%3A%2F%2F&instanceUri=http%3A%2F%2F&validateRDF=1&defaultResponse=dontmind&userAgent=vapour.sourceforge.net

so it might be a bug on the toolkit used...

--
Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center