Re: submit a milestone to my Web History Timeline?

Hello All,

Forgive me to add a diferent topic of message:

Where should I address the questions about "Your comment is awaiting for
moderation" and the status "Pending" for posts I sent to this community
group?

Person in charge at sysreq@w3.org told me more or less  that it accords to
the exclusive policy of each community group to release such comments and
 posts for public views...

Regard,

Guntur Wiseno Putra