Re: history

On 19 May 2013 23:21, "Liddy Nevile" <liddy@sunriseresearch.org> wrote:

> We have some footage - now made into a digital video - of Tim giving the
keynote at the 1997 web conf and then working with a bunch of kids at what
we called the 'Web Circus'. It is fun stuff, shows Tim well as he was, and
in it he gives a few good descriptions of the Web to the kids and parents.
The videos are very big - where do we put them pls?

Oh, nice! I'd suggest YouTube for convenience and archive.org for
longevity. Can you find a liberal CC license that might encourage someone
to make an edited highlight?

Dan

ps. I ran into Dale Docherty today and mentioned that I'd read that the '94
Cern web conf was broadcast via mbone. Would be great if that wasn't lost...