New Podcast: “The Web Behind” [via Web History Community Group]

From: Eric Meyer <eric@meyerweb.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:29:44 +0000
To: public-webhistory@w3.org
I’m really excited to announce that I’ll be launching a new podcast series
called “The Web Behind” with Jen Simmons of The Web Ahead—in fact, The Web
Behind will be an in-stream subset of The Web Ahead.  We talk about it briefly
on The Web Ahead #34, which was released earlier this afternoon. On The Web

This post sent on Web History Community Group

'New Podcast: “The Web Behind”'

Learn more about the Web History Community Group: