"Vague but exciting..." [via Web History Community Group]

From: Max Froumentin <maxf@webfoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:25:41 +0000
To: public-webhistory@w3.org
CERN archivist Anita Hollier points me to the "World Wide Web (archives)"
section of the CERN document server. It lists many documents that I'm sure would
be of great interest to this group, but not much of them is available (yet).
However, there is an early version of Tim's seminal paper: "Information
management - a [...]

This post sent on Web History Community Group

'"Vague but exciting..."'

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory/2012/10/30/vague-but-exciting/

Learn more about the Web History Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory