First WWW flyer [via Web History Community Group]

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:40:29 +0000
To: public-webhistory@w3.org
I have what I think is the first A4 leaflet produced by Tim, that my wife
brought back from Hypertext 91' in San-Antonio Texas (a conf she attended as a
Digital engineer working on their own hypertext of that time, called Memex,
integrated in DecWindows). It has on one side a variation of the "Web bus" [...]

This post sent on Web History Community Group

'First WWW flyer'

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory/2012/07/11/first-www-flyer/

Learn more about the Web History Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webhistory