Re: Re: www-talk archives: 1992-1995?

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org> wrote:
> No problem to hold the talk on public-webhistory, if the members
> of that list are ok with it. Maybe we can spare them the
> low-level details, though.

Ok, I'll move the convo offline if there is a feeling that the
conversation is off-topic.

> We have exactly the same archives for 1991-1994 (md5 sums between
> your mboxes and mine are the same, probably same origin).

Great. I'll have to check with Arjun about where he got them from.

> In addition, I have some that you're missing for the first three
> quarters of 1995, in the same mbox format. i'm sending them to
> you in a separate message, outside of this list.

I didn't realize that there were missing emails for 1995 since the
www-talk archive page [1] displays messages for that time period. Do
you have a sense of what date ranges are not fully represented on the
www-talk archive page?

//Ed

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/