Re: WebFonts WG & ECMA Internationalization time conflict

IIRC, we do ECMA 402 on Thursday mornings Pacific time because:

- We must do mornings because of time zone issues
- Tuesday mornings are Google i18n team weekly
- Wednesday mornings are ICU
- Friday mornings work for California but that is Friday evening in Europe
- Don't remember why Monday mornings didn't work

--
<http://g.co/codejam>