From: mmaxfield@apple.com <mmaxfield@apple.com>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 5:51 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org) <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Daniel Ehrenberg <littledan@igalia.com>; Daniel Ehrenberg <littledan@chromium.org>; Tess O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Subject: WebFonts WG & ECMA Internationalization time conflict

Hi!

It looks like this coming Thursday brings a time conflict between the WebFonts WG (9:00am - 10:00am PDT) and the ECMA 402 Internationalization call (9:00am - 11:00am PDT).

Is there a way we could adjust the schedules so I could attend both? Otherwise, I’ll have to make a difficult choice…

—Myles

P.S. The ECMA calls are monthly, and last month the conflicting WebFonts WG call was (luckily) cancelled. So I may be sending more of these emails in the future...

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses. Visit the following link to report this email as spam:
https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net/index01.php?mod_id&mod_option=gitem&mail_id52945918-RJ8oz1RSb-qz&r_address=adimir.levantovsky%40monotype.com&report=