Re: F2F planning for ATypI (was RE: Taking the WG temperature before our scheduled call tomorrow)

If we’re going ahead with the 3rd, how much time do we want to have for the meeting? Tamye is going to help me look for a space (we may not have access to the venue yet on the 3rd, but there are options there and at one of the hotels)

Jason

Jason Pamental
designer, strategist, tinkerer & typographer

jason@rwt.io
m: 401.743.4406
http://rwt.io

Helping teams and brands speak more powerfully through better, faster typography on the web.

Author of ‘Responsive Typography: Using Type Well on the Web’, available from O’Reilly: http://bit.ly/rwtbook <http://bit.ly/rwtbook>

Want tips and news about web typography in your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9 <http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9>